Marpex Chemicals is able to supply a comprehensive range of raw materials to producers of paints, adhesives, inks, textiles and building products.
We are proud of our affiliations with major manufacturers, which have been developed over many years. They depend on us to promote and supply their products in the overseas markets.
Some of the well-known products* we deal with are listed below:
- Huntsman Tioxide titanium dioxides
- Various emulsions
- Tylose cellulosic thickeners
- PQ Corp alumino-silicates and silicas
- Markyd solvent based resins
- Delacarb hydrocarbon resins
- Delferrox synthetic iron oxides
- Parmetol in-can and dry-film preservatives
- Acti-chem octoate paint driers
- Aqueous pigment dispersions
- Aldoro aluminium pastes and bronze powders
- Solvents - virgin and recovered
- Phenolic and glycerol maleic resins
- Additives - driers, antiskin, dispersants, etc.
One of the attractions of the service we offer is the ability to consolidate smaller quantities of various materials into full container loads, thereby offering a saving on associated costs, such as freight, documentation, bank charges, importation and clearance charges etc.
Please contact us to find out more about the products and services we can offer.
*Not all products are available in all countries because of existing agreements.
Other group companies
Marpex Chemicals is part of Cathay Investments Limited, which own a number of companies in the chemical distribution and other industries. Cathay invests in developing group companies to achieve their full potential and provide positive experiences for clients, their customers and trading partners. Being part of a much larger organisation allows Marpex to fully utilize the group's resources and provide a greater service to its customers.
Our group companies include:
The satisfaction of our customers is our main priority so please feel free to contact us if you have any enquiries and we will be more than happy to help.
+44 (0)20 8722 5900
Marpex Chemicals Ltd.